Wednesday, August 22, 2012
Tuesday’s meeting of the Historic Preservation Commission consisted primarily of several updates on continuing projects.
David McDaniel presented the commission with Fulton’s end of the Downtown Revitalization Economic Assistance for Missouri (DREAM) project. Potential DREAM renovations include opening Court Street up to two-way traffic and adding landscaped signs to beautify the downtown district.
More like this story
- Stinson historic trail markers to feature modern twist
- Work of historic-preservation advocates honored
- Preservation Commission considers adding new, more stringent historic property designators
- Fulton Historic Preservation Commission approves, finalizes trail signs
- DREAM Project completes Strategic Plan
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting