Friday, September 23, 2011
Millersburg Looking for wedding ideas? A new event promises to help brides and grooms with the hubbub of wedding planning by bringing vendors together in one location for them to peruse.
The first annual Missouri Wedding Festival is — according to Event Coordinator Linda Ordway — the only outdoor wedding expo in the state.
“It’s taking a wedding show out of the box,” Ordway said.
The festival will take place from noon to 7 p.m. Sunday, Oct. 16, at Cedar Creek Resort in Millersburg. So far, 60 vendors are registered to display their wares including florists, photographers, caterers, jewelers, formalwear outfitters and musicians. Some general items will also be shown such as health and beauty products, gifts and kitchen goods.
More like this story
- 3rd Annual Frog Leg Festival returns to Camden on the Lake Saturday
- 'Jamaican My Day' at the Old Tyme Apple Festival Saturday in Versailles
- Fourth of July festivities focus on families at the Lake
- These 3 brides have said, 'I do' ... Now offer tips for brides-to-be
- Relish in ‘A Taste of the Country’
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting