Tuesday, September 20, 2011
The Westminster College community of faculty, staff and students as well as the general public will gather to learn about the global topic “My Digital Life @ the Speed of Light” today and Wednesday. Westminster’s Symposium includes lectures, panel discussions and presentations from noted experts on digital technology from all over the world.
Presented by The Churchill Institute at Westminster College, sessions of the symposium are free and open to the public.
“Through this year’s symposium topic, we will challenge attendees to examine the many novel and dynamic uses of digital technology as well as its potential to revolutionize personal and work lives through enhanced communications, online communities, and collaboration,” stated Dr. Rob Havers, director of the institute and co-director of the Westminster Symposium.
More like this story
- Westminster hosts technology symposioum
- Lineup for Westminster symposium to include executives with ‘Woodstock’ and ‘The Laramie Project’
- Westminster Symposium begins Tuesday
- Westminster starts symposium on ‘timeless and timely’ topic of religion
- Westminster on verge of first ever branch campus in Arizona
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting