Friday, October 28, 2011
Kingdom of Callaway Historical Society President Susan Krumm presents Paul Johnson with a proclamation naming him an Honorary Callawegian for his work on mapping — and identifying the persons buried in — area cemeteries during the society’s annual meeting Thursday night. Also during the meeting, Bruce Hackmann, Paul Johnson, Mike Auer, Frances Vaughn and Esther Digh were named to the Board of Directors. Named as officers for 2012 were: Susan Krumm, president, David Gilman, vice president, Esther Digh, secretary and Frances Vaughn, treasurer.
More like this story
- Historical society to put on unique fundraiser
- Hackmann explains EEZ, fields questions from opposition at FairTax meeting
- 106th Kingdom of Callaway Supper carries on tradition
- SoCal not to renew middle school principal’s contract
- Original Callaway County EEZ map scrapped, new proposal delayed by state