Friday, October 28, 2011
Staff members at Bartley Elementary School dress up in character Tuesday. Students who met their reading goals celebrated by reading nursery rhymes and fairytales, doing skits and making snacks. Playing the part of the Three Blind Mice, the Farmer’s Wife, Little Red Riding Hood, the Wise Old Owl, Jack and Jill, and the Three Little Pigs are: (Front) Betty O’Neal, cashier; (front row, from left) Cheryl Fisher, building aide; Tina Bezler, custodian; Lillian LaFeir, health clerk; Lisa Eickelman, kitchen manager; Delora Vaughn, media specialist; (back row, from left) Amy Lowe, secretary; Katie Finley, kindergarten teacher; and Robyn Frame, kindergarten teacher.
More like this story
- Black History Month celebrated in various ways by local educators
- Summer reading program teams teens, younger children
- Series of events lined up for MLK Day
- School breakfasts help provide great learning environment, experts say
- Osage Beach Elementary presents ‘Once Upon a Time’ to help meet reading goals