Tuesday, October 25, 2011
Free vitamins for all Callaway County school children from kindergarten through the 5th grade are available at the Red Cross Pharmacy in Fulton.
The free vitamins are part of a new company-wide policy of the family-owned drug store.
Rachel Lipp of the Fulton pharmacy said a registration form for the program is available for parents to pick up at the store at 600 Court St. or online at www.redcrosspharmacy.com.
Lipp said a parent of any eligible child can then bring the completed form to the Red Cross Pharmacy in Fulton to receive a punch card and the child’s first free month’s supply of Red Cross Pharmacy Brand Children’s multivitamins.
After the registration is completed, Lipp said, a parent only needs to present the punch card to a pharmacy staff member each month for a free 30-day supply of vitamins.
More like this story
- Kids' Vitamin Buyers May Have a Refund Coming
- Kindergarten registration approaching for California
- 2011-2012 California Kindergarten Registration in April
- Local Organizations Come Together for Third Annual Moniteau County Back to School Fair
- Summer Reading Club at Moniteau County Library @ Wood Place