Tuesday, November 1, 2011
A tractor-trailer crash that occurred on Highway 54 in Fulton Friday has now become a fatal accident after the driver of one of the vehicles involved died of his injuries Monday afternoon.
Jerry W. Baker, 69, of Dixon, had suffered serious injuries in the wreck, and was transported to University Hospital in Columbia after he drove his truck into a tractor-trailer traveling eastbound on US 54 near County Road 110 Friday morning.
More like this story
- Illinois truck driver arrested for manslaughter after deadly crash
- 15 fatalities occurred during Thanksgiving Holiday weekend in Missour
- UPDATE: IL driver faces two counts of involuntary manslaughter after eight-vehicle crash Wednesday
- 2 dead, dozens injured in Pennsylvania vehicle pileup
- 1 dead, 1 arrested after Miller County crash
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting