Monday, May 23, 2011
Thanks to a donation from the Callaway Community Hospital Auxiliary, children 3 and under who need chest X-rays at CCH will now have an easier time of it.
Each year the auxiliary chooses items to donate from a wish list created by the hospital’s department heads. This year, a child immobilization device, security cameras and some handbooks were chosen from the list, making the total cost of donated materials almost $7,000.
More like this story
- Callaway Community Hospital Auxiliary raises money at card party
- Callaway Community Hospital Auxiliary preps for Monday’s card party fundraiser
- Callaway County Humane Society to restructure levels of membership for upcoming drive
- Students honoring X-ray technologists at Nichols Career Center
- Hospital Auxiliary raises money for scholarships, patient care
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting