Wednesday, May 4, 2011
The Friends of the National Churchill Memorial are using their annual luncheon and fashion show to set the stage for the return of the group’s cook book, “The Cookery Book.”
Originally published in 1977, the second edition of “The Cookery Book” will feature 30 new recipes from Friends of the National Churchill Memorial board and Winston Churchill’s granddaughter, Edwina Sandys, bringing the total number of recipes to more than 100. Area residents will have the opportunity to pre-order the cooking tome at the luncheon and fashion show, Fashion, Art and Food, which starts at 11 a.m. on May 14 at the Fulton Country Club.
To finish reading this article, please pick a copy of The Fulton Sun at a newsstand nearest you or become a subscriber by calling (573) 642-7272.
More like this story
- Oct. 12 fashion show, other events to aid Churchill Museum
- Fashion luncheon gives ‘Hats Off To Spring’
- Victorian Christmas to benefit Churchill Museum
- Churchill Weekend brings Cambridge professor, expert on Churchill’s writings
- Holiday events at Churchill Museum kick off with Victorian Christmas Nov. 14
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting