Tuesday, June 7, 2011
The Missouri Department of Natural Resources (MDNR) has some recreational regulations in mind for waterways in Callaway County and throughout Missouri but wants to hear comments from Missourians before imposing waterway restrictions.
The department has completed a periodic review of state water quality standards on 380 Missouri rivers and streams, including many in Callaway County.
More like this story
- City foresees less financial strain following EPA meeting
- Feds rescind White River's Blueway designation
- Attend LOWA workshop and receive up to 50 percent off your next septic tank pump out, and lunch
- Missouri's waterways offer cool escape from hot summer days
- White River's Blueway designation prompts backlash
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting