Tuesday, June 7, 2011
The Missouri Department of Natural Resources (MDNR) has some recreational regulations in mind for waterways in Callaway County and throughout Missouri but wants to hear comments from Missourians before imposing waterway restrictions.
The department has completed a periodic review of state water quality standards on 380 Missouri rivers and streams, including many in Callaway County.
More like this story
- LOCLG to host series of meeting on Niangua River Watershed Community Partnership Project
- Department of Natural Resources has until end of month to decide on proposed CAFO
- Kehoe, Miller push back against EPA water regulation proposals
- City foresees less financial strain following EPA meeting
- DNR issues permit for hog farm in Kingdom City
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting