Friday, July 29, 2011
Four Fulton residents were arrested Thursday by Fulton Police on drug and underage alcohol charges.
Lt. A. L. Cook of the Fulton Police Department reported those arrested after Police served a search warrant for a criminal investigation at 2 a.m. Thursday at 7315 County Road 407 were:
• Chad R. Jacobs, 27, Fulton, who was arrested for illegal possession of drug paraphernalia, possession of marijuana, and supplying alcohol to a minor.
• Daniel M. Infield, 21, Fulton, who was arrested for possession of drug paraphernalia and supplying alcohol to a minor.
• Tyler Brown, 19, Fulton, who was arrested as a minor in possession of alcohol.
• Emily A. Bush, 18, Fulton, who was arrested as a minor in possession of alcohol.
Cook said an investigation into the incident is continuing.
More like this story
- Two Fulton residents arrested from Westwood Motel after drug-related search
- 2 Fulton men arrested on drug possession charges
- Fulton residents charged Sunday morning following narcotics search warrant
- Vehicle search leads to drug arrests of two Fulton residents
- Two arrested on drug-related charges Sunday
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting