Wednesday, July 6, 2011
The exterior of the Holiday Inn Express hotel, 2205 Cardinal Drive in Fulton, is undergoing an extensive renovation.
Kenda Brewer, hotel manager, said the improvements are part of a worldwide relaunch of 3,300 Holiday Inn properties around the world.
“The exterior is being updated and renovated. Each room also will receive new flat-screen television sets. It’s part of a general improvement of the property,” Brewer said.
More like this story
- FPD responds to armed robbery at Holiday Inn Express
- Hotel fire displaces guests
- Lodge of Four Seasons provides an artist rendering of guest rooms as a part of the multi-million dollar remodeling
- BizBeat: Quality Inn replaces Jefferson City's Holiday Inn
- Larry McAfee appointed general manager of Lodge of Four Seasons
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting