Friday, January 14, 2011
A federal grand jury Thursday indicted a Jefferson City woman on two counts of bank robbery and, in a separate indictment, charged three men with conspiracy to distribute cocaine and marijuana in Boone, Callaway and Cooper counties.
Dwashan Trakese Thompson, 38, already is facing state charges of first- and second-degree robbery for the same bank holdups.
The federal grand jurors, meeting in Jefferson City, charged Thompson with stealing $1,605 from the Missouri Credit Union, 3123 W. Edgewood Drive, on Dec. 20, 2010, and with taking $11,850 from Hawthorn Bank, 3701 W. Truman Blvd., on Dec. 28.
In the drugs case, the grand jurors named Damon Reed Lower, 35, Fulton; Jason Randall Holloway, 30, Columbia; and Jaime Cerros-Perez, 29 — a citizen of Mexico living in the Kansas City area — in a five-count superseding indictment that replaced one issued last November only against Cerros-Perez.
More like this story
- Fulton man pleads guilty to federal drug charges
- Callaway man facing prison for trafficking drugs
- 27 indicted for drug trafficking, prostitution conspiracy, illegal firearms
- Fulton man among 27 allegedly involved in large-scale drug and prostitution conspiracy
- 27 indicted in prostitution, drug conspiracy
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting