Friday, December 16, 2011
Representatives supporting and opposing the Missouri Fair Tax constitutional initiative petition scheduled to be circulated next year spoke Wednesday night during a meeting of the New Bloomfield R-III Board of Education.
The presentation served as a preview of the initiative petition campaign scheduled for next year.
Two versions of the initiative that seeks to amend Missouri’s constitution have been approved for circulation next year by the Missouri Secretary of State’s office. The issue also may be debated in the Missouri General Assembly.
More like this story
- Residents circulate petitions to dissolve Climax Springs school district
- Initiative petitions approved for circulation for 2012 ballots
- Cockrum, Hinrichs elected to New Bloomfield school board
- Group highlights importance of afterschool programs
- Missouri school board endorses 73 cents a pack cigarette tax hike