Friday, December 16, 2011
Representatives supporting and opposing the Missouri Fair Tax constitutional initiative petition scheduled to be circulated next year spoke Wednesday night during a meeting of the New Bloomfield R-III Board of Education.
The presentation served as a preview of the initiative petition campaign scheduled for next year.
Two versions of the initiative that seeks to amend Missouri’s constitution have been approved for circulation next year by the Missouri Secretary of State’s office. The issue also may be debated in the Missouri General Assembly.
More like this story
- Two New Bloomfield school board members re-file for their seats
- New Bloomfield Board of Education sets tax levy
- New Bloomfield R-III School District may have engineer perform facility assessment
- Residents circulate petitions to dissolve Climax Springs school district
- Education tax credits petition OK’d for circulation
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting