Monday, August 22, 2011
Members of the Victory Fellowship Church on Route NN spent Friday cleaning up damage left behind after the building was vandalized sometime Thursday night or Friday morning.
Sometime between 8 p.m. Thursday and 8:51 a.m. Friday, an individual or individuals broke an outer window on the church and damaged several office doors inside.
More like this story
- Volunteers to package 10,000 meals for Haiti
- Arrests made for burglary, vandalism at Clarksburg Baptist
- Harsh weather did not dampen Street Fair spirit
- Greenmore Memorial Gardens board receives ownership of cemetery after 1-1/2 years
- Auxvasse council discusses options to address vandalism, neglected property
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting