Monday, August 22, 2011
Members of the Victory Fellowship Church on Route NN spent Friday cleaning up damage left behind after the building was vandalized sometime Thursday night or Friday morning.
Sometime between 8 p.m. Thursday and 8:51 a.m. Friday, an individual or individuals broke an outer window on the church and damaged several office doors inside.
More like this story
- Volunteers to package 10,000 meals for Haiti
- Arrests made for burglary, vandalism at Clarksburg Baptist
- Leiper's Fork Bluegrass Performs at Campfire Fellowship Cowboy Church
- Harsh weather did not dampen Street Fair spirit
- Greenmore Memorial Gardens board receives ownership of cemetery after 1-1/2 years