Thursday, September 23, 2010
A young Fulton girl played a key role in helping her family out of a dangerous situation early Wednesday.
At 8:25 a.m., the Fulton Police Department received a call for help from Menique Singleton. When the dispatcher had trouble understanding Singleton, who is hard of hearing, Singleton's daughter, who identified herself as Brianna, took over.
More like this story
- ‘I Love Lucy’ actress Doris Singleton dead at 92
- 17-year-old arrested after Fulton School district computer network hacked
- Police officers testify in George Zimmerman trial (VIDEO)
- Factory worker makes it a blue-collar British Open
- Williamsburg girl stuffs Fulton Police Department with stuffed animals
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting